Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Guy

New guy here,,Have not built a model since I was 12,,1969,,This should be fun,,I have a lot to learn but it looks like all the info I need is here,,,My first build well be a new Challenger to match my 2013 Challenger,,,MOPAR OR NO CAR LOL,,,,Looking forward to this,,,,

Hey, Tim!

Welcome aboard. This is a great place to be and to learn and share.

Also, feel free to check into local activities and the two local clubs ~

Moonlight Modelers Club, www.moonlightmodelers.com

Cactus Car Modelers Club, www.cactuscarmodelers.com

And, there are "build sessions" open to all on the last Saturday of every month, 11 a.m., resuming July 26, at the new HobbyTown USA mega-hobby complex at 3401 W. Greenway Road, Phoenix.

The first Saturday of November is the Modelzona Contest and swap meet, put on by IPMS. It's in Mesa at the Commemorative Air Force Museum.

Third weekend of November every year is the Goodguys Rod & Custom Association Southwest Nationals Model Car and Pedal Car Contest & Show at Westworld.

Second weekend of March every year is the Goodguys Rod & Custom Association Spring Nationals Model Car and Pedal Car Contest & Show at Westworld.

And, second Saturday of April every year is the Desert Scale Classic Model Car Championship.

Lots going on, Tim, and you're welcome to check it all out! Come see us and introduce yourself! B)