Keith Marks decals

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Does anyone know how long it should take to get decals from Keith? I purchased them over a wk ago. I. have contacted him and he says they were shipped a wk ago. Not complaining just wondering if I should contact him again.

Posted · Report post

I tried to contact him a couple of weeks ago about buying some decals and haven't heard a peep! Wondered if he was still in business!

Posted · Report post

I've used Keith's decals for years, he's slow at replying, but he always replies, I'm guessing his day job keeps him very busy. I usually have waited about two weeks before the decals arrived, the longest was about a month, they're worth the wait, trust me!

But you will want to coat them with a Decal Bonder just to be safe, they're very fragile. I use Testors Decal Bonder myself, it works wonderfully with his decals and Micro-Sol/Set.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the info guys.I will wait another wk. Thanks for the tip about the testers decal bonder and micro sol/set Custom Mike.

Posted · Report post

Yea, Keith Marks is a little slow at times. But, worth the wait. Never had any real problem with him ever. Seems like a decent guy to deal with over all. Great decals, by the way.

Scott

Posted · Report post

No problem Matt, i don't want to see you make the same mistake I made with my first set...I ended up waxing them off the model because I didn't use a Decal Bonder on 'em first!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Don't know if I posted this on MCM Forum yet or one of the other forums, but I did receive the decals from Keith.They look great and I did order two just in case I mess one up. :angry: Thanks again Mike.

Edited by 1zebra3