Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you see on the road today?

Nice looking Mustang. Most of these I remember seeing were the fastback body style. While to my eye this isn't the best looking Mustang ever, you have to like this with the wheels and tires and the attention the owner has put into it. 

22 hours ago, Earl Marischal said:

In York just now. Not sure what it is but think French.

steve

80BF129A-0CDF-4FB6-9E64-7E5702131778.jpeg

Same car?  1939 Citroen Speedster-I checked the grill.  There can't be that many running around Old Blighty. 🙂

1939 Citroen Speedster

Edited by The Junkman

Yesterday I saw a hotrod CitroĂŤn sedan from the 20's or 30's. Now hotrods aren't very common where I live, let alone a CitroĂŤn one... It's body looked to be in very rough shape.

To fast for picture, the driver looked very happy!

Today, while walking the dog, I saw a beautiful, completely rust colored, 1928 Ford truck. I had no phone on me, unfortunately.

Edited by matthijsgrit

in the last week iv seen a new Supra (silver.  haven't seen a silver one yet.  actually looked pretty good), 58 Chevy wagon (i see it a lot, one day ill get a pic), a couple rather nice VW bugs (today was a super clean red lowered 62-63 on 5 spokes with a roof rack) and a really nice looking square body Suburban 4x4.

Edited by Suburban_Hooligan

Went to my office yesterday to meet my team after almost 6 months of working remote...it's a 40 min drive, so I won't be going in often, but maybe once a month or so as needed.   The office is downtown Cuyahoga Falls, Oh along the river, lots of nice restaurants and brewpubs nearby.  While walking to lunch, went past the Clifford Mini Auto Museum--going to have to check it out when I have more time.  It's an old gas station and garage that's been made into an automobila museum w/ an Oldsmobile focus--saw a yellow '56 2dr ht and a tan '60 4dr sedan in the bays with the roll up doors open (beautiful summer afternoon).   Saw a sharp aqua '67 GTO roll by... also saw a yellow early 50s MG TC being driven.

Museum:

https://cuyahogafallshistory.com/2013/06/cliffords-mini-auto-museum/

1 hour ago, Tom Geiger said:

Phil is that 49 a Mercury? Note the front directional on the fender.

I did not get close enough to confirm but Mercury pickups were very popular in the these parts so could well be. I have a friend with a gorgeous 51 Mercury one ton stock except for a C-10 5-speed and a polished wood pick up bed. Initially it was a work truck when he built a log cabin 40 years ago.