• Announcements

• General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

What did you see on the road today?

2,039 posts in this topic

Posted

Passed a clone of The Bandit's Kenworth while on my lunch break today, no TransAm that I saw though.

Posted

Didn't get a pic , but it was a mint looking ,red 65 chevelle for sale at the closed buffet parking lot in Surfside Beach. Had cragars on it . was sweet! Might have been a 64. Looked exactly like this internet pic

IMG_20170812_141906.jpg

Posted

Saw this when I was up in Maine a few weeks ago...any guesses as to what make it is? -RRR

IMG_1519.JPG

Why, that's clearly a 1914 Abbott-Detroit Model F 7-Passenger Touring Car.

Posted

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!! -RRR

Posted

Saw a blue w/ white stripes 2nd gen Dodge Viper coupe parked on a residential street yesterday. 

Posted

Why, that's clearly a 1914 Abbott-Detroit Model F 7-Passenger Touring Car.

A quick Google search and that looks like the one advertised in Hemmings for just south of $160k.

Posted

Not mine, but the contractor that’s overseeing a complete bathroom renovation here, showed up today driving this, a pretty nice ’68 Impala convertible.

68 Impala.jpg

Posted

Cool...I've had a lot of contractors in and out lately with various remodelings/upgrades I've been doing to my house, nothing like that though..lots of pickups and vans. 

Posted

Cool...I've had a lot of contractors in and out lately with various remodelings/upgrades I've been doing to my house, nothing like that though..lots of pickups and vans. 

It's not his daily driver, that's for sure. He drives some big 'ol generic pick-up truck for that.

Posted

Somebody did a nice resto job on this '64 Caddy.... -RRR

IMG_1648[1].JPG

Posted

Saw it while coming home from visiting Mom at the hospital, it's an '82 factory 5.0l and T-Top car that was converted back in the late 80's under license and has never seen the salty roads of a Midwestwern winter.  It even has a whole bunch of sounds that both KITT and KARR would make and the KITT sounds were actual William Danials (also well know as Mr. Feeney in the Boy and Girl Meet World tv series) sound tracks that were activated via pushbutton or in trying to enter the car, with the alarm system.

LOL nice!

Posted

Saw it while coming home from visiting Mom at the hospital, it's an '82 factory 5.0l and T-Top car that was converted back in the late 80's under license and has never seen the salty roads of a Midwestwern winter.  It even has a whole bunch of sounds that both KITT and KARR would make and the KITT sounds were actual William Danials (also well know as Mr. Feeney in the Boy and Girl Meet World tv series) sound tracks that were activated via pushbutton or in trying to enter the car, with the alarm system.

nice!!