Model Cars Magazine Forum

Warlord Camaro funny car

Ok guys I finally got a chance to paint one of our new Camaro resin funny car bodies. I have been wanting to do the Warlord Camaro for sometime and I drew up the decals to fit the body. The body is designed to use the MPC Mustang chassis . I have to finish the tin work , aluminum foil around the windows and clear coat and color sand the body a couple of times to get the finish like I want it . I'm pretty happy with the body and decals , I try to make better and more challenging decals every time and as always your input is always welcome

thanks Chuck

post-4836-0-57121200-1404885174_thumb.jp

post-4836-0-84717700-1404885187_thumb.jp

post-4836-0-57988300-1404885200_thumb.jp

post-4836-0-16657700-1404885215_thumb.jp

post-4836-0-51220000-1404885228_thumb.jp

Hi guys and thanks for the compliments on the car .

James yes I drew the art work in Corel X5 , it was based off of the old kit decals , pictures I found on the internet and the old Whoopie Kat decals that I have, I combined everything and made this decal sheet

thanks again guys

Chuck

Chuck,

If I may ask,,,,,What color dd you use.

In some pics I have of this car it looks burgandy yet in others it looks more red or dark copper .

I have a Reliable resin body I bought several years back . And the more pics I see of the Warlord car it moves closer to the ft of the line

How much work will the polar lights interior tins to work in the camaro body