Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wild, crazy custom builds. Lets see them

cobraman

How about a thread were we show our custom wild, crazy , insane creations ? I think they can be the most fun to build. I know most of us will think of our friend Ira when we think of wild custom builds but there must be more than a few here who think outside the box on once in a while. You know the ones that are made from several kits or scratch built and would probably not exist in the real world. You got em', lets see em'. I will start it off with a few.

crazybuilds001_zps3439db6a.jpg

crazybuilds002_zpse372002e.jpg

crazybuilds003_zps48ac288c.jpg

crazybuilds004_zpse459423a.jpg

crazybuilds006_zpsa21de4aa.jpg

alright Ray, nonw that's what I'm talkin' about ............ "thinkin' outside the box" ya gota love it ................ that makes plastics fun !!!!!!!!!!!I love them all and I'm going to have to start building some of my "WILD CHILDS" !!!!!

I'm Crazy about Your wild builds Ray!!

How about a thread were we show our custom wild, crazy , insane creations ? I think they can be the most fun to build. I know most of us will think of our friend Ira when we think of wild custom builds but there must be more than a few here who think outside the box on once in a while. You know the ones that are made from several kits or scratch built and would probably not exist in the real world. You got em', lets see em'. I will start it off with a few.

crazybuilds001_zps3439db6a.jpg

crazybuilds002_zpse372002e.jpg

crazybuilds003_zps48ac288c.jpg

crazybuilds004_zpse459423a.jpg

crazybuilds006_zpsa21de4aa.jpg

I've just got this...................

123_zps3396671d.jpg

Made up of various kits, Mitsubishi 4X4 steering, suspension, 4X4 system, axles and decals. Corvair spares box engine. Jimmy Flintstone Resin body. AMT Meyers Manx Wheels/tyres and top.Scratchbult chassis floorpan, external chassis bracing tubes, roll cage, roof rack, exhaust and silencer. Lancia Stratos bull bar and lights. Spares box seats and rear lights.

Edited by PatW