Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 1984 Olds 442

wisdonm

Yeah, the whole point of RPP is to give brick and mortar shops a head start against the internet guys. 

I can't buy one for myself until our regular stock comes in , but I did take the shrink off one of our RPP  stock. Was really surprised to see the red pinstripe pre-painted on the wheels. Nice touch! I'm not going to open up the inner bags because I have to sell this but here are a couple sneak peeks. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I wish i could take credit for that one Casey, but I got skunked too. At least you guys knew where to look at first. I never even got THAT far. LOL:lol::P

Edited by bismarck

Another local shop had no idea they were even released yet. 

They're not unless you're an RPP shop, and not everyone is.  Usually RPP comes in around the 20th, this was a bit early.  You only get a handful, and it's a package deal where you get a pre-determined (by Revell) number of every new kit every month, you don't get to pick and choose. Not everyone does it.

http://www2.revell.com/cgi-bin/WRCS57505P.pgm?v=RV2

Yeah, the whole point of RPP is to give brick and mortar shops a head start against the internet guys. 

I can't buy one for myself until our regular stock comes in , but I did take the shrink off one of our RPP  stock. Was really surprised to see the red pinstripe pre-painted on the wheels. Nice touch! I'm not going to open up the inner bags because I have to sell this but here are a couple sneak peeks. 

So do you re shrink wrap it, or sell it as is?

I snapped a few quick pics of the Olds at the NNL East yesterday at the Revell table. Now understand that this is a pre-production buildup and is not perfect. All looks good so far from what I see though!

04:482599924724

10:482599930210

12:482599932084

Those are even better pictures,thanks again for sharing although it looks like someone has been playing sideview mirror baseball with the passenger mirror.:D