Model Cars Magazine Forum

Baja Bug anyone?

How long overdue is a proper 1/24-1/25 Baja bug model.....only like forever, right? Well, the wait might just be over, thanks to a certain MD-based resin caster. Sometime in September is the proposed release date, and the pricing is still TBD, but the pre-production pieces I have in hand tell me it's gonna be a winner.

I can answer most questions about it, but all inquiries/feedback/pre-order pleas should be sent to normanveber@aol.com

post-388-0-46734700-1405653225_thumb.jpg

post-388-0-70365000-1405653262_thumb.jpg

post-388-0-49198000-1405653285_thumb.jpg

post-388-0-88053200-1405653301_thumb.jpg

No chance of a wide-eye from RepMinCo, unfortunately. I may, however, have a spare Revell-based resin wide-eye body that I wouldn't miss, Dale.....PM or email me: plasticman1432@gmail.com

If anyone is seriously considering this body kit from Norm, please drop him a line so he knows the demand is there.

No chance of a wide-eye from RepMinCo, unfortunately. I may, however, have a spare Revell-based resin wide-eye body that I wouldn't miss, Dale.....PM or email me: plasticman1432@gmail.com

If anyone is seriously considering this body kit from Norm, please drop him a line so he knows the demand is there.

Woohoo! I'm gonna "bug" him about it!! Sorry, couldn't resist! That look really cool !

• 2 weeks later...

No, he does not have a website. If you've already corresponded via e-mail, send him a note requesting his current catalogue. He is great to deal with and has his hands full trying to fill orders as it is without having a website. There are some fotki sites with pics of some of his parts. You'll have to do a google search to find them or someone might post a link.