Model Cars Magazine Forum

Where can I get supplies?

it's a relative thing ( cheap + quality). I think the best value in supplies is Hobby Lobby or Michael's, but that's 1 item with a coupon. sometimes there's a whole purchase 40 or 50% off deal, but you need to be vigilant.

some online dealers will email you a discount code after you have placed the first order to "set the hook".

My home towns shop has a lot of good stuff at cheap prices. Besides Tamiya there prices are solid. Good shipping prices too although I just go to the store haha

Phills hobby shop is the name of the store and website. Its from fort wayne, indiana

Thanks for the feedback! I don't know of a Hoby Lobby anywhere near me, though it's San Diego so there must be lol. I will definitely check out the other places though.

For the place I gave you the search is a little funny but you can find the little detail master nic nacs and such as well

Tower Hobbies has paints and items, as does Micro Mark. They often have sales or promotions like free shipping so it helps save on the cost, plus you can do it from the comfort of your house without spending money on gas!

Tower has a promo right now with free shipping on orders over $25 (Code is 01A13), used it last night on a kit and some paint.