Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Pleased You Today!

James2

Not all Red Sox fans. Personally I rooted for the Indians. I wanted to see Terry Francona tuck it up the keesters of John Henry, Tom Werner and especially Larry Lucchino, otherwise known as the "Red Sox Brain Trust". Francona got totally screwed by the Sox owners when he was in Boston. I hope the Indians make it back next year and go all the way.

I will agree that Terry did get a bit of a raw deal, but I looked at it this way, only the Cubs had a longer drought than we did, and it was their turn.

I suspect Tito will get to pull the rug out from under the management in the next year or two. The Indians have a great team, and I wouldn't be shocked if it happened next year.

Charlie Larkin

A strong start to the Christmas selling season at the store has been most pleasing.

We had a big sale over the weekend and did about a month's worth of business in three days, and the trend has continued for the last two days.

This keeps up, we'll have a decent 4th quarter.

Charlie Larkin

Heading back to work this afternoon after a month in "exile". 

Long story, but I took an ambulance ride, spent a weekend in the hospital and have been home recuperating for three weeks. 

MrsG is ready to kill me. :D

Grateful to be alive and returning to full duty.  I'm a lucky guy, twas a minor blip in comparison to what some are going through.

G