Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Pleased You Today!

James2

10 minutes ago, gbdolfans said:

Hi Snake, I showed my wife the pic and all she saw was her Nikes. Does she know the name or where she got them. She likes the color and the Velcro.

If not,no big deal. I tried to send message,said you can't receive?

Thanks,george

No idea. She just left to go back down to our daughter's for the weekend, will try to remember to ask her Monday. B)

On 6/4/2020 at 8:23 PM, Snake45 said:

Toilet paper is getting better at Walmart every week. This week for the first time in 3 months they even had the kind we normally use and prefer! YAY! They even had both 12 and 20 packs of it. I just bought a 12-pack because I still have most of the case I had Amazonlifted in in April. (That will remain my "strategic reserve" and if possible, I'm going to just buy one of those 12-packs every 2 or 3 weeks the way we did way back in the Days of Normal.) 

Must be a regional thing...only the first couple of weeks were we short around here.  On the other hand, I was finally able to get a haircut yesterday.  I needed one even before this all started...

On 6/5/2020 at 10:28 AM, gbdolfans said:

Hi Snake, I showed my wife the pic and all she saw was her Nikes. Does she know the name or where she got them. She likes the color and the Velcro.

If not,no big deal. I tried to send message,said you can't receive?

Thanks,george

She says she got them at the local Nike outlet store over a year ago. They're kids' shoes. (TLMS is a small lady.) The name on them is Revolution 4, if that means anything. 

10 hours ago, Tom Geiger said:

I’m pleased that I got the main level of my deck restrained between yesterday and today. 

Another victim of spellcheck on the iPhone! 
I stained the friggin deck!   Second coat goes on today, then the contrasting trim gets painted!

Edited by Tom Geiger

3 hours ago, Tom Geiger said:

I stained the friggin deck!   Second coat goes on today, then the contrasting trim gets painted!

I have to watch the I-Pad about that also..

On 6/9/2020 at 5:47 AM, Tom Geiger said:

And the same people who gave us spell check want to give us self driving cars. Now that's scary!

On 6/14/2020 at 7:16 PM, Ace-Garageguy said:

Sumpin I ordered back in early March from Japan just got here Friday. It had been in tracking limbo for weeks, then started moving again early last week.

Yippie. And it actually works as advertised. Yippie squared.

13 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

Domino's Pizza.    B)

I do hope you aren't talking about the same order here, Bill!

Edited by DonW

10 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

Man...I HAVE to have an Enterprise pizza cutter now.   

They are great, pretty well made of, stainless steel, and chunky to hold. We got one for our daughter from the local market, oddly enough. There's some online although Amazon is out of stock.

Edited by DonW

I got to watch a pretty good NASCAR race today. 500 miles around 'Dega in the Cup cars. Lots of tight drafts, couple of rivalries, and plenty of action.

Also, saw a rainbow after a thunder shower blew through this evening. Not sure if it'll show up in the picture or not, but it's worth a shot.

20200622_202036.thumb.jpg.0c92b3fbd847ddc07229380c85f7dc1e.jpg