Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Pleased You Today!

James2

On 10/7/2020 at 5:49 PM, Joe Handley said:

2nd:  had a 1/2 day today and took this out today........it’s........it’s just NASTY???

About 30 years ago, I used to race 1/8 scale on-road. Was a lot of fun and very expensive. We were going 75+mph back then. I can only imagine what they are capable of now.

Your video has me wanting to get a new car now.

6 hours ago, slusher said:

That’s great hard to believe it’s been a year since you announced her birth. That’s wonderful news...

It is and I know, just wish Mom could have been  here for this too. Last Wednesday would have been the 53rd anniversary for her and Dad.

Edited by Joe Handley

After 13 years of being on the property, and in the house that my wife grew up in, I spent some time getting the barn cleaned out in preparation for a concrete floor pour in a couple of weeks (if the weather allows). Today I'm burning a lot of old scrap wood and straw form the floor. Nothing like sitting in the field around a bonfire with a few beers and listening to music...... Ahhh! I feel comfortable. 

Later-

Sometimes you just gotta laugh!

E46888E2-AC37-44FC-867E-E5917D026CDA.jpeg.c19ca2480ee4a36f9a00501bbc368367.jpeg

I was looking through the post with photos of the recent TAMS show and this picture was in the middle of them..  I zoomed in thinking it was an awesome diorama..  nope! Just one of our many ads on the board! This one for Buying scrap metal.

Edited by Tom Geiger

On 10/22/2020 at 2:19 PM, Jantrix said:

My granddaughters first steps. You couldn't knock the smile from my face with a hammer.

Now that’s adorable.?Lol..Also I just received my new “Drag racing Model Kits” in the mail today when I got home from work.Looks like a great book.Very fast delivery too.??

1C904CCB-FD82-4162-94A5-D704C1D311E7.jpeg

Reset all the clocks & timers; cooked, vacuum sealed and froze 18 burgers; defrosted the stand alone freezer; removed the old Christmas light from the lattice around the pool.  I'm tired and ready for lunch.  Tomorrow's plan is to pressure wash the pool lattice and install new LED lights.

Yesterday I cut the grass and ran all the power equipment so I wouldn't to do it today.  I start & run my power equipment on the 1st of every month.

10 hours ago, crazyjim said:

Reset all the clocks & timers; cooked, vacuum sealed and froze 18 burgers; defrosted the stand alone freezer; removed the old Christmas light from the lattice around the pool.  I'm tired and ready for lunch.  Tomorrow's plan is to pressure wash the pool lattice and install new LED lights.

Yesterday I cut the grass and ran all the power equipment so I wouldn't to do it today.  I start & run my power equipment on the 1st of every month.

You a busy guy, nice system starting and running you power equipment. It’s almost time to store it here...

• 2 weeks later...