Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Pleased You Today!

James2

The Smell of new mown Grass. Here's a shot of part of what I've mowed already. I'm ~ 1/8th done. Took this this Morning ~20 'till 7. 72 Degrees and just enough of a breeze to let you know it was there. The Rock "Wall" to the right of center is the North East side of Cochise Stronghold.

Wife flew to California this morning. Why does that please me ? Because she will be seeing her family and spending some time with our daughter for her 30 th. birthday. I'm all alone for a week...............let's see what trouble I can get into. : )

Look Out Phoenix - Ray Kurn, "Have Credit Card, Will Travel"

Edited by Crazy Ed

The Smell of new mown Grass. Here's a shot of part of what I've mowed already. I'm ~ 1/8th done. Took this this Morning ~20 'till 7. 72 Degrees and just enough of a breeze to let you know it was there. The Rock "Wall" to the right of center is the North East side of Cochise Stronghold.

8-13-2016%20Backyard_zpssluiv0sj.jpg

Nice view but I really like your pics with the colorful clouds, Ed.

8-13-2016%20Backyard_zpssluiv0sj.jpg

Nice picture Ed how much land do you mow???

Had one of the best Anticrepuscular Ray displays in quite a while.

Stunning photo. In all my years of paying attention to the sky, I've never seen that effect so pronounced before. Wonderful

the view outside my work tonight, wish I had something better than my cell phone to save this moment...that's the moon in case anyone is wondering.  ;)

Beautiful.