Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tuffy's Garage

AMT 32 Ford Slump Buster

Seems I can start things or mess them up this year so doing something easy just a simple AMT 32 Ford built almost box stock except for the Model Haus Wide Whites in the back. Something simple no wiring or anything like that just simple and to the point

post-167-0-15139800-1407029050_thumb.jpg

Nice start. I had had a few not go my way and it will get you in a slump. Hang in there..

I've only ever wired one engine, but I'm really ok with building and looking at well built kits with no engine plumbing.

Great color on that '32 and I particularly like the AMT '32 kits.

I almost always go box stock, color and all.

Looks good so far, I love the green

DSC00320-vi.jpg

Nothing wrong with a slump buster! Here's one I did over the winter (can't ya tell?). I had this old built up someone painted this flat green and I thought it would be a cool rod. So I pulled it apart, ditched the fenders and such, and redid it as you see. It was the first model in a long time that went quickly and I built it beginning to end without stopping!

Go for it Charlie!

Thanks guys still trying to plug away at this between work and kids and a divorce and moving this is going slower then expected hope to have more progress tomorrow

Life gets in the way of the hobby. Sorry to hear about the divorce, hang in there...