Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge Brothers

AceOfSpades

It's been almost 3 years since I completed last model. Now I got time and will to continue this amazing hobby and I decided to start working on 3 models at the same time, because this models are very similar with similar paints and parts. The models I'm working on are: Revell 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8, Revell 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 and Lindberg Dodge Charger SRT8. All the parts were prepared for painting in the last couple of days and today some of them were painted with aluminum revell enamel 99. The body colors will be Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat for Charger and Magnum and Plum Crazy Purple for Challenger. Sorry for bad pics taken with my phone.

E6D40B28-F860-4352-98F9-02D1DB572DFD.jpg

0EB6E77E-9626-4B25-8CD7-7DD43BBD4D3F.jpg

And while I wasn't building models I certainly was buying them :D Here is my Mopar collection to date :wink:
BF458D67-76F0-40E0-916C-FD2DC08A38F3.jpg

Best regards,
Andraz

Good to see these! ? I've built all 3 ? Before you start colour paint make sure to test fit body parted etc... Especially the Challenger's engine bay... There have been issues with fitting correctly & also rear hatch door on the Magnum ??

Andraz looking good. Are you going for factory stock colors ?

Yes I'm trying to replicate factory colors as much as possible. I think that light gray should be a bit darker, but I'll leave it as is. As for the body colors I'm gonna go with brilliant black pearl for magnum and charger, and plum crazy for challenger.

Can somebody tell me what are the colors for charger/challenger/magnum chassis. The instructions say semi gloss black but I'm not sure that's correct. I was searching for pictures and all I found was a picture of charger with chassis in body color.

Thanks for your help!