Model Cars Magazine Forum

outlaw 10.5 69 Nova (update engine 07-10-15)

gtcapri

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Stan I had a old pro stock diecast car that I originally cut up for the capri I'm building but then decided not to use it on that and the tyres were to big for the capri but sit nice under this

Thanks Tyrone I appreciate your feedback, it probably wont compare to any of your builds but it gives me something to aim for

• 2 weeks later...

thanks guys for the comments

Stan the Capri is just waiting on some parts mainly seat belts and some engine bits which i forgot to order ,I started on the fuel lines but wasn't happy so i've stated again they were too big so I have bought some smaller ones I hope to have an update in a week

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow what a car.Seriously,I've tried building a bunch of Pro Mod Novas.Always trying to improve the cage/chassis,the motor,etc.Well sir,your work is incredible.Cant wait to see this one all done.I think it's funny,that most door slammer cars that guys build nowadays,use the same chassis/tubs from the 55,or 57 Revell Pro/mods/street cars.They make great chassis.However,the roll cage ain't worth a SH%#,in those kits.And that's why we all build our cages with either some old model trees,or Evergreen's material.Whatta a job

• 3 weeks later...