Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Silver Bullet

Geno

Gene,

I live about 20 miles from you.Send me a PM with your email address and maybe we can talk.Are you planning to attend the Rebel Run show at the fairgrounds in September?The show runs from the 18rh thru the 21st.There will be a model car contest on Saturday that be of intrest to you as well as all the cool cars that normally attend.

Thanks !

Again, some of your guys need to tell us more about your builds. I'm assuming this is the old Monogram Street Fighter/Quicksilver kit? But, I'd like to know more about the modifications you did to it. Like the stock grille and taillight panel with stock taillights. What's the deal with that? I like it. And would like to know more.

Scott

Edited by unclescott58

Hi Scott, yes this is the old Street Fighter kit, The engine is from the Monogram '70 Chevelle, wheels and tires are Pegasus, I modified the dash by blending in the stock gauges from a '60 Chevy as I didn't like the plain dash with just the tach. The grille and tail light panel are modified from a scrap Jada '60 Chevy diecast. i also used the red glass from an old Street Fighter kit and the clear windshield that came with my kit. The decals are by Firebird Designs. Hope that helps, sincerely, Geno. :D

Hi Scott, yes this is the old Street Fighter kit, The engine is from the Monogram '70 Chevelle, wheels and tires are Pegasus, I modified the dash by blending in the stock gauges from a '60 Chevy as I didn't like the plain dash with just the tach. The grille and tail light panel are modified from a scrap Jada '60 Chevy diecast. i also used the red glass from an old Street Fighter kit and the clear windshield that came with my kit. The decals are by Firebird Designs. Hope that helps, sincerely, Geno. :D

Always helps to hear more. The story is sometimes more interesting than the car itself. And, yes I did notice dash and was wondering about that too.

Scott

• 2 months later...