Model Cars Magazine Forum

Any interest for '66-'67 nova hood with the '67 chevelle scoops built in?

like the title says would anyone be interested in a '66-'67 nova hood with the '67 chevelle scoop built in?

let me know so i can get it finished and off to the caster

IMG_2059.jpg

i will eventually be working on a bullet proof rear end in 1/25 and parts to the 1/16 General Lee (pro touring AM Max-G Frame or stock undercarriage, engine bay, interior etc) sometime later this year or next when i have the time. if anyone is interested in those please let me know specially on the General if you want pro touring or stock parts

Yes. I have mastered these on an AMT 55 Chevy hood, and a couple others, available from Race Motor Replicas, but not the Nova; good job ! I would purchase a couple.....'Z'

Thank you I will work on getting this finished up and off to the caster

SEE I told 'ya If it's good quality I'd be up for a couple. Are the vents included? I only deal with those who "do" Paypal

Point well taken! vents will be included and i am only mastering the hood. Sean Stacey if he wants will be the one doing the casting and selling and he does take paypal. i have done a couple other parts in the past that he now carries and his castings are clean

thanks for the comment on the chassis. its been a pain in the butt but its my own doing by modifying it from what it was originally going to be