Model Cars Magazine Forum

Henry J Twin Turbo - Didn't see that coming..........

Codi

Not a problem John.  I've got all the parts for it and will be using it on the Falcon.  When I have the heads, valve covers, bell housing and trans done for the funny car, I'm going to finish up the Falcon body work so I can work on it over the fall & winter months.  I'll then be jumping back and forth between the 2 builds.  cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Tim, Just caught up and found out about the big crash. There are no words... although I think you may have found a choice few... And then I saw the Falcon body and I exclaimed "Oooooh!!" out loud. You see, the '64-'65 Falcon hardtop is my favorite '60s Ford, and I've owned several 1:1s and a convertible. So I can't wait to see what you do with it with all of those otherworldly parts from the Henry J. Excitement, disappointment, then excitement again!

Hi Mike,

The Falcon has always been one of mine too.  In a week or so I'll get after the serious body work (open the trunk and doors)  that needs done so I can start the chassis.  I didn't lose any of the parts from the Henry thankfully so I will make every effort to use every one that I can.  Some surprises in store too.  ;)   Thanks for the sentiments and your post. Stay tuned and you'll see more updates in the coming weeks.  Cheers, Tim

btw, do you have a 1:1 Falcon now?   If you want to share any pics, send me a PM.  

Wow Tim, this is a tear jerker. I've been silently watching your amazing work, as there were no more words left to say, about your build, that had not already been said. Did you at least have the privilege of ending the offending Hornets life? Are you sure that Hornet was not your built prototype, for one of your projects?:lol:

Cheers,

Lance