Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thanks guys.

4x4 decals for the bed sides were a requirement, so I found an image online that I liked, reduced it, and printed it.

It looked too black on this truck, so I switched the numbers to a blue color, and left the drop shadow black.

This turned out much better.

They never print as vividly as they look on the screen, so choose a more vibrant color than you want before hitting print.

• 2 weeks later...

Basically done, except for the roll bar and push bar.

The roll bar is mostly decided, but I'm torn on the push bar and I need some input. I like it, but I think it hides/competes with the grille. Better with or without?

After those last item(s) are on, I'll take some outdoor shots and put it Under Glass.

turned out Greaat!  I agree the roll bar is a must for that year....everyone had them in the mid 70's thru the 80's push bar was used alot also...maybe you can use some double sided scotch tape and change it up now and then!

But really nice work on it the BMF looks great.  My first ever BMF job was a 58 Impala SS  did it inside and out....its tricky work sometimes  but man what a change it gives on the finished product.