Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius '65 Mercury Comet Cyclone news

Part # is 1210 - 4th test shot was sent out to me yesterday morning our time.. Ought to be in my hands early next week.. along with box , instructions and decal print proofs..

If there are no further hitches we should be able to give them the go-ahead for production to start next week!! Stay tuned!!!!!

Part # is 1210 - 4th test shot was sent out to me yesterday morning our time.. Ought to be in my hands early next week.. along with box , instructions and decal print proofs..

If there are no further hitches we should be able to give them the go-ahead for production to start next week!! Stay tuned!!!!!

That is AWESOME!!!!! So glad you take the time to get it right!

I hope R2 releases the 64.... I missed my chance at one

There are a ton of them out there I just got 2 more 3 weeks ago spotlitehobby still has them modelroundup has them and Deanshobbystop has them there the Model King repop for AMT the kit is the same as it was from AMT back then I got them at walgreens for $1.04 with tax.

• 5 weeks later...

thank you Dave ,sound amazing can't wait dude.take care......Chris

There are a ton of them out there I just got 2 more 3 weeks ago spotlitehobby still has them modelroundup has them and Deanshobbystop has them there the Model King repop for AMT the kit is the same as it was from AMT back then I got them at walgreens for $1.04 with tax.

I could not find them on either Spotlight Hobby, or Model Roundup. Am I not looking in the right place?

I'd like to find one too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I maybe one of the few who is not happy with the timing of this release. Because of buying gifts for others, my budget gets a little tight around Christmas. I'm looking forward to this kit. But, I may have to wait for mine until after the first of the year.

Well you have like a 5 week warning.  Socking away $6.50 a week from now til then covers the most egregious list pricing of $32.49, and should be less than $30 bucks, as I know my local guy sells Moebius kits for $24.50.