Model Cars Magazine Forum

It is HAWT!

metalhead

Lordy! What's with the shirt drenching days this week? Well into the high 90's with the humidity at 100%. I instantly start to sweat as soon as I walk out the door. I'd hate to know what it is in Arizona or California! Unfortunately, this means no painting for a good while. It has been almost 100%humidity for well over a month, now. So, what's the temperature where you're at?

Ive been truckin through southern Nevada and southern Cali all week. Its been flitrin with 100, high humidity, monsoonal rain at times, strong winds. Been ridiculous all week. This morning its clear, which will change by afternoon, the wind blowin, about 20 to 30 mph, gusts 50 mph, the monsoon moisture will arrive around noon here.

The guys at my company that have been goin to Arizona said its 105 and rainin at 3 in the mornin. 110 and almost rainin, if not rainin in the afternoon. Thats just nasty.

Guess its a good thing im startin on a new model project and wont be painting for a bit anyway.

Edited by Petetrucker07

110s almost all month here. Last week had some nice days. It was humid for a couple weeks too, then we finally got some rain. Turned into a torrential downpour and flooded my city in 20 minutes. Went on for an hour and then everything was bone dry an hour after the rain stopped

It's been under 100 for a week, the very low 100s the preceding week and forecast to stay in the upper 90s to low 100s all next week. Thunderstorms almost every day in the afternoons and evenings (although we've had a break in that pattern for a few days). Old fashion, typical monsoon season ~ ~ ~ which we haven't had for years.

The past several years its been 105-110 every day throughout August, so this is real heavenly. :)

More rain expected later this week. Humidity? Vertical. B)

In the suburbs west of Philadelphia it has been a cool summer. Right now it's 68 degrees and drizzling. That stinks because this is the first time all summer we've invited a bunch of family for an over night, barbeque and pool time. The pool is heated to 90, so you can see the steam coming off of it! Not a great pool summer here!

Temp in th mid to upper 90's. heat index well over the100 degree mark. High humidity. But it rains most every afternoon. It doesn't do any good though. It's just as hot and humid afterward. Next week is supposed to return to normal with Monday's forcast set for a high of 88 and the rest of the week in th low 90's. But what can you expect? This is Central Florida.