Model Cars Magazine Forum

garage diorama fully detailed and fully scratch build ...

crazyrichard

thnx bo

Over on this side of the pond, the lids are usually black plastic. Over there they may be different. Looks like you just threw that together and it really came out great.

went black plastic on the lid , and silver metal coat on the bin ..

logo on the bin , spilled yellow paint , garbae bags , wood , cloths and more

7dcf3abd8d8615676f4dbe42572fb99f.jpg

04bbcddd05f7d467a0f3afca3a9cf5a6.jpg

9ed33471b18b506c4e33e992000e6f48.jpg

31235230a7ef270c1f6ed09c97806a16.jpg

its clearly pick up day , or about time they show up to empty the bin ... :rolleyes:

Edited by crazyrichard

thnx bo

went black plastic on the lid , and silver metal coat on the bin ..

logo on the bin , spilled yellow paint , garbae bags , wood , cloths and more

7dcf3abd8d8615676f4dbe42572fb99f.jpg

04bbcddd05f7d467a0f3afca3a9cf5a6.jpg

9ed33471b18b506c4e33e992000e6f48.jpg

31235230a7ef270c1f6ed09c97806a16.jpg

its clearly pick up day , or about time they show up to empty the bin ... :rolleyes:

I'll say. If they take too long, send me some garbage, all my cans are empty. Beautiful work.

Very nice Richard.

thnx ! cool thing about the caddi front i have a few of those and this (on the wall) one has molded lights , i also have one where you need to put lenses in .. i usually hate those molded lights .. but in this case it  makes it look like a plastic molded front to hang on a wall :)

made the first of a few newspapers i will add .. ddnt feel like making the rest , maybe tomorrow ...

also this morning started a car project especially for the garage ..

a 69 chevelle ss , this was in my partssboxes as a incomplete kit , in fact i only have the main parts ..

this will be build up in a way its just cae in the shop and is partially demantled .. idea's are to do black front wings , like they just put one some fresh aftermarket wings .. , no head or taillights in ..paintwise it will be inbetween nice and weathered .. more glossy .. but in need of a paint job ..

the car will be placed on the lift raised up a a bit

That will look super Richard. By the way, can you give us a bit of tutorial on how to make the newspaper?

find either a 1/25 printable newspaper or alter one to the correct size in fotoshop ..

print them out , make syure the size feels right ! thats the most inportant ..

then i cut a strip of white paper and glued some blanc pages on eitch other .. only glued in the middle so the page can still turn over so to speak ..

then last a printed page on top and then i folded it so it looked like it been read and folded sloppy .. the blanck pages inside that then showed got a printed page glued on them so you see letters and stuff ...

just did more work on the chevelle .. ended up like a bad home made project that has been given up and now outsourced to the shop to restore .. partially disassembled .. aftermarket front wing bolted on , second hand door in primer .. badly repaired quarter in partially primer ...etc etc

• 2 weeks later...

Outstanding workmanship!  This is the first time I've looked thru this garage diorama.. Great detail thru out. I really like the Grime on everything.. esp on the floors and walls.  Unfortunately photos are missing from the beginning..

Outstanding workmanship!  This is the first time I've looked thru this garage diorama.. Great detail thru out. I really like the Grime on everything.. esp on the floors and walls.  Unfortunately photos are missing from the beginning..

thnx ! and yes i know thats because back then i uploaded on facebook ..but after a while they wont show ...they did on facebook but not on sites ..

these days i use a upload on a dutch modelforum and that always works (knock on wood)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...