Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Track Rat" Fox body build - Finished!

exesivefire

Major parts of the interior are done. Used a pop can to make the gauge panel and the radio delete. Used a pin head for the shifter knob.

DSC09787_zps7eff085c.jpg

set of scale dreams resin Reccaros for the seats, painted to match.

DSC09795_zps1d711cf9.jpg

DSC09797_zpsbb04cee5.jpg

went with gold for the cage, Its fun putting this all together. apparently its tight in there, tight enough in fact I had to ditch the center console. Mounted the shifter and ebrake to the floor. Ran a cable from the ebrake too.

DSC09804_zps6c0319dd.jpg

DSC09809_zps8cac5d42.jpg

sneak peak at the paint. Have to wetsand and spray a final coat yet, might try tamiyas semi gloss clear after I do the trim..

DSC09822_zpsfb23b55f.jpg

Nice work on the dash and those seats are awesome, I just looked up scale dreams and looks like there site has been pulled? How long ago did you get the seats? The color on the body looks cool too. That'll be sweet with the stripe on the hood.

Edited by Devilsnake98

Nice work on the dash and those seats are awesome, I just looked up scale dreams and looks like there site has been pulled? How long ago did you get the seats? The color on the body looks cool too. That'll be sweet with the stripe on the hood.

I got them a couple years ago. I know he got out of it for a while. I think he has a Facebook page