Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Model Empire Annual "Event"

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Not a contest or a show, but more of an annual event. As many in the Milwaukee and Stallis area already know about, what I call "The Annual Super Sunday Sale" at Model Empire held on the first Sunday of December, has changed this year. It will be Sunday November 2nd...now "The December in November Sale." As per the past, I'm pretty sure the sale starts(doors open) at 12PM, so be early and get in line! There was over 100 people in line last year hours before the doors opened. This is essentially your 2 month notice.

Posted · Report post

I will be attending as usual

Posted · Report post

I'll pass on that, as I've been to one of their Super Sunday Sales before and it was a "zoo."

Posted · Report post

I'll pass on that, as I've been to one of their Super Sunday Sales before and it was a "zoo."

If you don't need to be one of the first to lay eyes on every single thing they have set out, nor be the first through the door in search of that elusive Aurora Banana Splits ATV built up, it's not that bad. I can't say I ever felt I've "missed out" on anything there, and I don't arrive more than ten minutes before the doors open. After the first thirty minutes, the store clears out and you have plenty of room to browse.

See you there. :D

Posted · Report post

Wish I could go this year.....I'll be flying back from the Bahama's that day.

Posted · Report post

Just a reminder, for those who want to go, the sale is TOMORROW Sunday November 2nd starting at 12PM. It is NOT IN DECEMBER this year.