Model Cars Magazine Forum

KwitcherBeachin' drag boat - update, 4/16/17

Ken stopped by one night to show the progress and to pick my brain on where to go with his project. He made the comment... "So, when you gonna do one?"

I do like the hull that he's using better than this one. I'm going for the look of a 60's era drag boat that's been updated.....

Edited by DrKerry

Ken stopped by one night to show the progress and to pick my brain on where to go with his project. He made the comment... "So, when you gonna do one?"

I do like the hull that he's using better than this one. I'm going for the look of a 60's era drag boat that's been updated.....

I would like to say that now we are even Kerry.....but you know that you plugged WAY more ideas into my head! :lol:

(I am still working on my boat but the wiring on the engine and fuel lines and injection......) I am busy on it we'll just say that. B)

Looking forward to the race! Oh yeah......they aren't real. :P

I always like putting more ideas into ones head!!!! Throws off their game ya know? That way I can concentrate on what I'm doing, get all that confusion out of my cranium!!!!!

They ain't real???? Bite yer toungue!! Mine will run!!! LMBO

Nice project I like your plans. If your interested MOPAR collectors guide Sept. 2014 issue has 2 MOPAR boats featured. One with a 340 and the other with a Hemi. You can check them out at moparcollectorsguide.com

Edited by Mopar - D