Model Cars Magazine Forum

Motorcraft Ford Thunderbird

DynoMight

Hey, haven't been able to post lately because of school. So after I finished my Roadrunner, it was getting close to school starting up, so I started up a NASCAR project. Why you ask? Because, NASCARs are easy and you can set them down for a day or two and not be lost about where you were on it!

So I decided to build this one. I have already built the other one, the one with the white stripes. The paint is MM Guards Red, the clear is Future and interior is a can of gray primer I had lying around. I didn't build it exactly box stock, they wanted me to paint the chassis white and rollcage white, but I think this color combo worked out better. This is a pretty basic build, no aftermarket stuff.

Well, here's the pictures.

n4fkeg.jpg

121g4u0.jpg

9zlp29.jpg

2u6nzmw.jpg

2ji1lg.jpg

1zf0n6s.jpg

14y8o8.jpg

116uv13.jpg

2ytpclt.jpg

Well, thanks for looking!

Thanks guys.

Really nice work, and the gray interior is probably more correct than white. However, you need to get some lettering on those tires!

I did have the tire decals on there, but when I put the rims in, the decals wrinkled and one fell of. So I just took them off. I might get some different decals on there, not sure. I'll see.