Model Cars Magazine Forum

am i blind?

mnwildpunk

I always like reading Casey's comments and opinions I haven't seen him post in awhile is he ok?

I asked the same question a few weeks back and was told Casey had other obligations. I can understand that, but what I don't understand is why a new moderator hasn't been named to replace him. Any other time a moderator has given up the responsibilities a new one was waiting in the wings. I guess Harry has assumed the role of Han Solo, "Jedi Moderator"...

Why does he need to be replaced? It's not like he's getting paid to do the job. He's still active. Just not posting as much. All moderators have volunteered to do the job. It's not like Harry has a pool of them to pick from. Until I see Casey publicly announce that he no longer wants to be a moderator, I'll assume that he still is/wants to be one.

Do you really think keeping 13,000 members inline is a one man job? I know we don't have 13,000 active members posting here, but when someone cries about the moderators not doing their job you gotta think he could use a hand.

As I'm posting this, it was yesterday that I had a brief conversation with Casey...well, we texted back and forth. Without getting into details, he's doing fine and like Harry was saying, he's just taking some time off. He still pops on from time to time, but his time to do so is limited.

Do you really think keeping 13,000 members inline is a one man job? I know we don't have 13,000 active members posting here, but when someone cries about the moderators not doing their job you gotta think he could use a hand.

Not only is that a lot for one man to keep hold of,also it helps prevent bias when your not the only gun in town.Not saying it's happened much here,but its a method that has worked well in the past.

• 2 weeks later...