Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
redneckrodder

chevy titan 90 stretched 10/1/14

Has anyone ever used model master blue clear flip flop...doing some test shots on some scrap peices and this stuff is WEIRD...i think im gonna use some normal paint

i first seen a set similar to these on a truck my uncle was working on last year...it was an orange international 9900 eagle that was a dump truck and had been tipped...the tires just made it look amazing...they would look cool on a cali hauler pete

Edited by redneckrodder

I have a set of 22 fronts off my stretched out cabover if that helps. Theyre in good shape, your more than welcome to them.

Edited by Petetrucker07

Figured out my frame stretch length...how do i figure how long the stetch would actually be...anyone have math skills...going to join the frame peices with cross members then add filler putty in the cracks

I usually just set the steers where they need to be, then set the drive tires where i think it looks good, then cut the frame in spot where it wont screw with things, like tanks mounts, 5th wheel location and so on. So basically i eye ball it. Im sure there are other ways, but mine works for me