Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name that movie quote

Petetrucker07

Grab a brew..Don’t cost nothing.

Ah Larry I see you’ve met D-Day

That was Eric Stratton,he was dam glad to meet you.

From now on your name is Pinto

There were blanks in the gun,,,,there were blanks in that gone...I didn't even point the gun at him.Maybe he had a heart attack.Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, NYLIBUD said:

Grab a brew..Don’t cost nothing.

Ah Larry I see you’ve met D-Day

That was Eric Stratton,he was dam glad to meet you.

From now on your name is Pinto

There were blanks in the gun,,,,there were blanks in that gone...I didn't even point the gun at him.Maybe he had a heart attack.Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

To-ga! To-ga! TO-GA! 

"This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me.

I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are defenders of this country. We are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen".

Steve

Edited by StevenGuthmiller

2 hours ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

"This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me.

I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are defenders of this country. We are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life.

Steve

Full Metal Jacket

1 hour ago, Snake45 said:

Full Metal Jacket

Yes sir! ^_^

In my opinion, probably the best Vietnam war movie ever made, with the exception of possibly "Apocalypse Now" and "The Deer Hunter".

"You talk the talk. Do you walk the walk?"

"These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know.

After we rotate back to the world, We're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting."

"Anyone who runs is a VC. Anyone who stands still.....is a well disciplined VC!"

"Believe it or not, but under fire, Animal Mother can be a wonderful human being. All he needs is someone throwing hand grenades at him for the rest of his life!"

Steve 

Edited by StevenGuthmiller

1 hour ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

Yes sir! ^_^

In my opinion, probably the best Vietnam war movie ever made, with the exception of possibly "Apocalypse Now" and "The Deer Hunter".

"You talk the talk. Do you walk the walk?"

"These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know.

After we rotate back to the world, We're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting."

"Anyone who runs is a VC. Anyone who stands still.....is a well disciplined VC!"

"Believe it or not, but under fire, Animal Mother can be a wonderful human being. All he needs is someone throwing hand grenades at him for the rest of his life!"

Steve 

Full Metal Jacket.I completely agree.Actually IMO,it was the best war movie,period.I love the whole Sniper scene..And IMO,the best scene in the Deer Hunter,has got to be the Russian Roulette scene.

3 bullets,we put 3 bullets in.Now we got a game,just you and me...Im definitely a war movie kind of nut..So many,Platoon,Casualties of war (Sean Penn,Michael J Fox).I can watch these movies over and over. 

Hey Cowboy,Doc J and 8 ball are wasted.Theres only one sniper,nothing else,bring up the squad,your clear up to here.

We got the sniper!!!!

Hey I got the sniper..I saved Jokers a**.

Whats she saying?Shes praying,shoot me,shoot me.I’m not trying to run this squad,I’m just saying we can’t leave her like this.You want to waste her,go ahead then,waste her.

Hard core,hard core man.

Edited by NYLIBUD

21 hours ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

Steve

“Sir, does this mean Ann-Margaret’s not coming?”

Anyone quoting Full Metal Jacket on the 245th birthday of my beloved Marine Corps is alright in my book. Semper Fi!

Edited by BeakDoc

21 hours ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

"Men are gonna get killed here today, Sue, and I'm gonna kill 'em".

"My friend and me got a hankerin' for Switzerland chocolate and a good smoke".

"Well, you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying".

Steve

Open Range.  

1 hour ago, BeakDoc said:

“Sir, does this mean Ann-Margaret’s not coming?”

Anyone quoting Full Metal Jacket on the 245th birthday of my beloved Marine Corps is alright in my book. Semper Fi!

I have nothing but absolute respect for our boys in uniform, even though I never served myself.

Thank you for your service Chris!!!

Steve