Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name that movie quote

Petetrucker07

This is pretty easy.

Wake wake eggs and baky. Ohh your going in the ground tonight.and there’s nothing you can do about it..This is for breaking my brothers heart.

Oh that’s right,I killed your master,I poisoned his fish heads and now I’m gonna kill you,and with your own sword no less, which in the immediate future will become my sword....Bi***,you don’t have a future.

Oh man getting hit with a double barrel shot of rock salt..Man that’s gotta sting.The 

Pai Mae taught you the five finger exploding heart technique?Of course he did.Why didn’t you tell me?Im a bad person.No your not a bad person,,your my favorite

6 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

This is pretty easy.

Wake wake eggs and baky. Ohh your going in the ground tonight.and there’s nothing you can do about it..This is for breaking my brothers heart.

Oh that’s right,I killed your master,I poisoned his fish heads and now I’m gonna kill you,and with your own sword no less, which in the immediate future will become my sword....Bi***,you don’t have a future.

Oh man getting hit with a double barrel shot of rock salt..Man that’s gotta sting.The 

Pai Mae taught you the five finger exploding heart technique?Of course he did.Why didn’t you tell me?Im a bad person.No your not a bad person,,your my favorite

Not a big fan, so this is a guess, but I'll say "Kill Bill".

One of the Kill Bill movies anyway. ;)

Steve

Just for Thanksgiving.“Dell why did u kiss me?Why are you holding my hand?Wheres your other hand?Between two pillows.THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS,,Ahhhh!!!”How did you like that Bears game the other night?Yea great team, they’re gonna go all the way this year..Uh Yuk!!  ?Happy Thanksgiving to all.

2 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

Just for Thanksgiving.“Dell why did u kiss me?Why are you holding my hand?Wheres your other hand?Between two pillows.THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS,,Ahhhh!!!”How did you like that Bears game the other night?Yea great team, they’re gonna go all the way this year..Uh Yuk!!  ?Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Planes, Trains  and Automobiles.

14 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

American Graffiti???? 

Yep!

13 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

Hey,where all done out here.What does he mean,they’re all done?Oh um,He means we’re all done having fun.Oh,well you come back anytime.This place was made for fun.Ok,thank you...He’s gonna make a fine Moose one of these days.

And this is from that movie also. One of the greatest car movies of all time in my opinion.

16 minutes ago, Ctmodeler said:

Also from that same movie ..

Imma blow up this whole block, Imma blow you up, Imma blow up these puppies! And we all gone' go to hell together, cause I hate these puppies!

Someone has got to know this 

Not positive, but I think it’s “Don’t Mess with the Zohan”.U wanna watch a extremely funny Adam Sandler movie,if you haven’t,check out him in Thats My Boy.By far,IMO,his funniest roles...Oh the old gramma wants to get in on it too..ok.??

On 11/27/2020 at 8:57 PM, NYLIBUD said:

Here have a popsicle.The freezer broke,and they are melting all over,Sticky little things..Its awful early in the morning.I have a dentist appointment...What a babe,what a bitchin babe.(Easy one).

American Graffiti.