Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name that movie quote

Petetrucker07

He don’t tip,what did u mean he doesn’t tip?He dont tip,shut up.Hey I paid for your breakfast,so throw in a buck ya cheap ba*****.Well ok this time I will,but I normally wouldn’t do this.Never mind what you will or your Wont do.

Larry stop pointing that gun at my dad!!!!!

easy one.

Edited by NYLIBUD

7 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

He dint tip,he doesn’t tip,shut up.Hey I paid for your breakfast,so throw in a buck.Well ok this time I will,but I normally wouldn’t do this.Never mind what you will or your Wont do.

Larry stop pointing that gun at my dad!!!!!

easy one.

Reservoir Dogs

“Hey is this the kind of retard that drools and rubs BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH in his hair and all that, 'cause I'm gonna have a hard time eatin' 'round that kind of thing now. Just like I am with antique furniture and midgets. You know that, I can't so much as drink a BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH glass of water around a midget or a piece of antique furniture.”

4 hours ago, BeakDoc said:

“Hey is this the kind of retard that drools and rubs BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH in his hair and all that, 'cause I'm gonna have a hard time eatin' 'round that kind of thing now. Just like I am with antique furniture and midgets. You know that, I can't so much as drink a BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH glass of water around a midget or a piece of antique furniture.”

Sling Blade!

Love that movie!

"Some folks call it a sling blade. I call it a Kaiser blade, mm hm."

Steve

Edited by StevenGuthmiller

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 3:34 PM, Nazz said:

This  one can't be that difficult.  My hint may give it away but I'll expand on the quote " Mary, stop trying to get me to make joyful noises."

Jerry

Are you suppose to give the answer if no one gets it?

• 4 weeks later...

Easy one IMO...”NOOOO!!!!!!You killed us Dave.u killed us.Theres a line u Cross, a point of no return,Dave crossed that line..,I’m going along for the ride,With him,where ever that line ends..“U did steal that Million,$$ didn’t?Yes..U ain’t a lawyer, no more Dave, you a gangster now..A.Whole new ball game..And you cant have a late start.”

Edited by NYLIBUD