Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name that movie quote

Petetrucker07

9 minutes ago, TonyK said:

That last one is Dazed and Confused. Always liked that movie as it reminded me of my high school graduation time. Only thing I didn't like was the mean attitude of the "initiation" procedures. Now maybe it's authentic in other regions but we all did it in a fun way. Weren't out to hurt anyone.

Yup,,,,,great movie….AIR RAID!!!!.Welcome to high school honey.Yea those paddles looked painful.But then the girl freshman were just humiliated.Lol

Edited by NYLIBUD

This might be a slightly difficult quote.Idk?

I worry that my son might not understand what I’ve tried to be. And if I were to be killed, Willard, I would want someone to go to my home and tell my son everything. Everything I did, everything you saw, because there’s nothing that I detest more than the stench of lies. And if you understand me Willard, you will do this for me.

1 hour ago, NYLIBUD said:

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can’t reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it; well, he gets it. I don’t like it any more than you men.

Cool Hand Luke. Saw it in the theatre. Strother Martin was great in all those Paul Newman movies.

Easy one……

“I can’t believe this is the same car.

Where did u get this motorcycle.It’s not a motorcycle baby,it’s a chopper.

What happened to my Honda?Oh I’m sorry baby,I had to crash that Honda.Come come,let’s go. U hurt?No,I might’ve broke my nose that’s all.

Honey this had to be the weirdest day of my life.”

1 hour ago, NYLIBUD said:

Easy one……

“I can’t believe this is the same car.

Where did u get this motorcycle.It’s not a motorcycle baby,it’s a chopper.

What happened to my Honda?Oh I’m sorry baby,I had to crash that Honda.Come come,let’s go. U hurt?No,I might’ve broke my nose that’s all.

Honey this had to be the weirdest day of my life.”

Pulp Fiction

4 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

AHHHHH!!!  I could have killed ’em all, I could kill you. In town you’re the law, out here it’s me. Don’t push it. Don’t push it or I’ll give you a war you won’t believe. Let it go. Let it go.

Rambo first blood.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...