Model Cars Magazine Forum

Autocar DC9964B Dumper

Oh, yes.  I got my order from him only a couple of weeks ago.  For those who are close enough he has a booth at the Grafton Flea Market on Route 140.  There on weekends until the market shuts down before the first of the year.  He will go back in the spring.

Edited by Chariots of Fire
added info

Oh, yes.  I got my order from him only a couple of weeks ago.  For those who are close enough he has a booth at the Grafton Flea Market on Route 140.  There on weekends until the market shuts down before the first of the year.  He will go back in the spring.

Thank you Charles. I will certainly make a trip to the flea market real soon!

Wow....

I'm beginning to think I should just have you build my Autocar dumper for me. :lol:

I love how you did the butterfly hinge- I had an idea of trying something similar to hinge the doors on the "Big 4" cabs. Good to see the idea is workable. The thought of using a photoetched piano hinge makes my head throb. Your solution not only looks like it's easier to deal with, but looks quite a bit more realistic on the model as well.

Wow, thanks Chuck. Thats a high compliment.