Model Cars Magazine Forum

Truck Kits You've Scored Recently

This came in the mail today..........it will end up behind my Mad Max War Rig I am building now.....

Cool kit. A EURO design....perfect for my build. IT had never crossed my radar before.....Will need a few mods...but very close to the movie tanker...

ITA553886.jpg

The Haulaway looks good with a Ford C series...just sayin :P

SSSSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... it's a secret. :lol:

The latest issue (the one with the retro box art yellow truck) does not contain the tractor parts.

The tractor frame rails aren't included, but the remainder of the tractor-specific parts are.

Just picked me up one of the c600 stake trucks thanks to the conversation in this thread. I got the early 2000s version with both sets of frame rails. I need to spend less time on this site because I'm going to go broke....

Not 100% sure about the last re-issue, but I do know that this re-issue did have the tractor parts;

IMG_8668-vi.jpg

This one... Edited by tonye66

That's an excellent score, Clayton.....I traded a tanker off a couple of years back.....Can't say I really miss it, though......It was a pain in the buttocks........Just got another Lonestar in the mail, yesterday, to go along with my next project, though......Still working on the Simba kit, but it's proving difficult to get to, lately.....It's been a little hot in the garage.......Oh, well....Gotta get back to work.....

I think it is. I know there are 2 threads in the kit review section about these kits, the Moebius and Model King.

Cool thanks just looked at it. My grandfathers was a long bed black/white two tone one...they will never show up at our hobby lobby so now to find one without having to order it....its a budget thing or lack of one.

Edited by disabled modeler

The 69 F 100 looks "tempting"... :rolleyes:

I missed out on the Tim Flock version of the Hornet... lesson learned, I'm snapping up as many of the Model King kits as I can right off the bat. B) The fact it's a base-model, no-option truck with a straight six just sweetens the pot for me.