Model Cars Magazine Forum

Truck Kits You've Scored Recently

The guy at LHS where I bought the shuttle says there is a PE set to replace all the launch tower structure. He told me it's it's around 250 dollars, just for the PE set. I'm sure it would really set it off. But that's a pretty chunk of change.

Oh, yeah...Mega Hobby has that....And it is quite a good chunk of change.....I don't know when I'm ever going to build it, but I know that I am.....Too many of these kits go unbuilt.....I just may have to get on it.....

I can't wait for someone to make a hood/grill conversion to back date these to an 06/07 model or even back to the 7.3's. Nice score JT!

The machine shop I worked in before I started driving made the internal parts for the turbo on the 7.3 liter. They even developed an aftermarket turbo for it too.

Got a Hess Training Van off eBay for $35 in the box... well, I should say my father got it and I owe him some money for it! :lol:

Been looking for a well-priced (read "cheap") one for a while!

Now, that's a good score....I haven't seen one of those around in a very long time....I mean, physically, in front of me, touch the box kind of way.....In a long time.....

• 2 weeks later...

Quite a few,actually....

1_1.jpg

6_1.jpg

4_1.jpg

5_1.jpg

2_1.jpg

3_1.jpg

Also not pictured yet is an AMT Freightliner cabover bought 2 days ago,and a Mobius International Prostar I picked up today (wasn't planning on buying another since I have all these tractors and only 1 trailer to build,LOL,but sadly found out that a good friend is closing his model shop doors soon and it was too good of a going-out-of-business deal to pass up :P ). NOW I just need to get to building (and a few more trailers,LOL :P:lol: )