Model Cars Magazine Forum

Truck Kits You've Scored Recently

Just keep lookin, you'll get one. I've been lucky enough to get all of my grails, some duplicates.

They are pretty rare. Before I wanted one I saw them everywhere. The 2674 was the one I never saw. I've seen exactly two on ebay in the last year and both were too far out of my budget.

from out germany i have a resinkit from a bussing [ later take over by M.A.N. ] its a truck whit a unterflurmotor

he is very hard to find , but wat a small talk can do on a modelshow [ jabbeke ] this man make 2 ore 3 resinkits so i was lucky that he,s sell one

S6302403.jpg

S6302407.jpg

S6302408.jpg

and now a lot of info and picture,s to make this old truck of the 60,s

jacobus

I just got off the phone with Spaulding Trading and Shipping. They are casting the White 7400 again!!! They said that mine was in the mold and would be shipped out Monday. Haven't seen it yet, but if it is like the one that I bought from them years ago, it will be good. Of course they are shipping me another 6-71 as well.

I just got off the phone with Spaulding Trading and Shipping. They are casting the White 7400 again!!! They said that mine was in the mold and would be shipped out Monday. Haven't seen it yet, but if it is like the one that I bought from them years ago, it will be good. Of course they are shipping me another 6-71 as well.

I love the old school blown engines they used back in the day...should be offered in a big truck kit or two.

Are they casting the 671 regularly? Can i just email them?

The 6-71 is in stock and I understand that they are currently casting them. The 6-71 in my 9000 White came from them. These engines are not perfect, but pretty nice (a little heavy on release agent). I am "old school", so I have always called. They have a website and sell on Ebay as well. I used to buy from them around 15 years ago, they have always been great to deal with.

LOL,thanks guys :) Today I saw and picked up a Moebius 53' dry/reefer "smooth side" trailer. Didn't get to shoot a pic though,had to hide it before the wife got home :lol:

Here's a few more memes I liked (feel free to save and use them if you like,I didn't make them,just saw them and saved them myself,LOL :P )

post-4980-0-77465300-1435989151_thumb.jp

post-4980-0-74818200-1435989164_thumb.jp

post-4980-0-76931300-1435989174_thumb.jp

post-4980-0-79212700-1435989181_thumb.jp

post-4980-0-47498800-1435989188_thumb.jp