Model Cars Magazine Forum

Truck Kits You've Scored Recently

Terry, my two favorites are the F800 and the '60 Chevy Fleetside. I've always felt that the style of this Chevy is the best looking cab GM ever made.

The F800 is going on the Ford Race Hauler. It seamed like a perfect match. The 60 Chevys are going to be part of a 4 way build. I want to build each truck on the 1960 C70 brochure. A mixer, a wrecker, a dumper, and a tractor trailer. They are my favorite year model of Chevy truck, although a 58 is a close 2nd. 

I have a 24' x 24' man cave. It's pretty much a hobby shop with no cash register.

oh if only here...........i got a 9x13 room, packed floor to ceiling, plus build space..........

'honey, we need to add on to the house...............'

Is the Ford from Frontier? How is the quality?

Yes, the Ford is frontier. I find the quality to be good. I have about 5 of his cabs and they are all nice. I havent built any yet, so I cant attest for interior/dash fitment or things like that. The prices can be a little high, but hes the only one with these cabs, and I feel theyve been worth it. 

Mike, send email to modelmakershop.at, this Scania is not on site. Special limited edition. Heinz just make it just on email question and order..

Thank you, I appreciate the info. I've never built a Eurotruck before but I like COEs and this one looks pretty cool! B)

Thank you, I appreciate the info. I've never built a Eurotruck before but I like COEs and this one looks pretty cool! B)

Mike,

Heinz is a great guy to deal with. If you can buy the kit. You are in for a treat. The box is full of parts.

I got mine a month or so ago with no problems other than about 3 1/2 weeks for the registered package to arrive in the mail.

And I live in the Philippines. So mail delays are expected !  ;-)

Be Well

Gator

Mike

Like Gator said Heinz is a really nice guy ,he answered my email quickly .  I had no trouble receiving the kit ,just about a week to get it to Indiana .

Yes it is right. I know him personally. Here is photo from his shop. Heinz (left) with me. Down his shop at Austria (over there are those limited Scania kits :)).