Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mr Brau

brett

not too sure if if fits in here but ...... it does run supercharged alcohol burning engines and runs in a straight line but I digress, the old AMT tractor/puller nearly box stock (only deviation was the injector hats) Paint is candy yellow faded to candy orange then back to yellow.

DSCF3951_zpsacbafa73.jpg

DSCF3952_zps7e93edb6.jpg

DSCF3953_zps336ada98.jpg

DSCF3954_zps6e83742f.jpg

DSCF3956_zps61c90393.jpg

DSCF3955_zpsac8a02fc.jpg

not the easiest kit to put together as all three engines and the diff need to go in together almost similtaneously

Actually, this would be a fun kit to have reissued. They would have to change the name and graphics to pacify the PC crowd, but some people would buy it just for the tires and engines, and some people would build ti as any number of the old 3 engine pullers from the Eighties. I really want to see this one and the Orange blossom special come back some day. They wouldn't be top sellers, but they would be good for "One run of fun" (Just like the prototypes!)

thanks guys :) this one came very close to the 1st model smashed, there's a reason I havent seen a lot of these built over the years and now I know why. the diff and all 3 engines have to go in almost simultaneously not the easiest task with only 2 hands, add to that hopeless instructions............... Would I build another? funnily enough yes but it wouldn't be the same as this (I have an Alison sitting in a box around here somewhere)......