Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mustang Mach 3

ajulia

Hello all! Since impatiently waiting for the donor kit to the 41 plymouth coupe project I have in progress I started my wife's choice of car styles (convertibles). It is the Revell Mach 3 and will be a curbside just needed a break from the filling, sanding and then filling , sanding haha!

-Body is airbrush applied testors green metal flake

-Interior is blk and gray( with blk added to make darker) and BMF detail trimming.

-Will use solder wic for seat belt material ( bends and flexs great)

Thanks for stoppin' by

DSCF1013.jpgDSCF1088.jpg

DSCF1108.jpg

DSCF1112.jpg

DSCF1111.jpg

DSCF1110.jpg

DSCF1100.jpg

Nice detail on the interior. Good looking build. What did the wife think ? Got to keep them happy you know.

Thanks ML51' She actually picked all the colors out and wanted it a darker gray to match better w the blk and the metal look trimming in the interior'( my personal favorite) I think she is very happy.

Tito,

The interior work and the paint looks GREAT!!!

Why is this one still "On the workbench"? It looks like it's ready for "Under Glass"!!

Senor P' I have not tried the "Future' approach for final coating to keep the glues from hazing my windshield and headlight covers ( need to pick some up) and the final assembly of the parts. hopefully soon i will be able to however the job has been keepin me on the up' n up'. Thanks for the comments guys gotta go to work now! ;) Stay cooooolllllllll!!!!!!!!!

peace

Ajulia

Thanks ML51' She actually picked all the colors out and wanted it a darker gray to match better w the blk and the metal look trimming in the interior'( my personal favorite) I think she is very happy.

Senor P' I have not tried the "Future' approach for final coating to keep the glues from hazing my windshield and headlight covers ( need to pick some up) and the final assembly of the parts. hopefully soon i will be able to however the job has been keepin me on the up' n up'. Thanks for the comments guys gotta go to work now! :lol: Stay cooooolllllllll!!!!!!!!!

peace

Ajulia

Tito,

I don't use Future. I use Elmer's white glue for my glass, but I've heard that Future works well, too.