Model Cars Magazine Forum

MENG F350 DUALLYS

• 1 month later...

Just ordered a set of panels, wheels, and tires......If they're anything like the other stuff I've gotten, they ought to be pretty cool.....I don't think I've EVER ordered a resin piece of anything until I found your stuff, Man.....I can't wait to get it....I've got some serious plans for my F-350 kits.....Thank you for providing such a needed product.....Can't wait to get them....

Just ordered a set of panels, wheels, and tires......If they're anything like the other stuff I've gotten, they ought to be pretty cool.....I don't think I've EVER ordered a resin piece of anything until I found your stuff, Man.....I can't wait to get it....I've got some serious plans for my F-350 kits.....Thank you for providing such a needed product.....Can't wait to get them....

You wont be disappointed. They're perfect.

mock up of mine. the chassis is just sitting on the tires but you get the idea for the look with the dually fenders

Dan's stuff is great.

You wont be disappointed. They're perfect.

mock up of mine. the chassis is just sitting on the tires but you get the idea for the look with the dually fenders

Dan's stuff is great.

Thanks, Man....I can't wait, as I said before....I like what you're doing with yours....Those Jada wheels and tires are going to really set it off.....I JUST posted a rebuilt and repainted die cast Chevy dually with those very wheels on it.....Going for a more work horse look for my Meng, though....I need to snag some of those fifth wheel hitches....Can't wait.....

• 2 weeks later...

Got my fenders the other day, and I can't say enough about the quality of the parts.....Everything looks awesome.....NO Flash, anywhere......I WILL be ordering another set of these just as soon as possible.....Now, I just have to get my butt in gear and finally get started on one.....Thanks, Danny....Awesome stuff....The shipping was quick, and the prices were VERY reasonable.....I can't wait to get some more of these.....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10 months later...