Model Cars Magazine Forum

"pro Tech" Mustang Ii Bracket Car

Pro Tech

Charlie

Awesome body work and the paint job looks amazing!!!! The color contrast between the black and your company color jumps off the pic at you just like a race car paint job should!!! Outstanding job of using BMF to seperate the two colors, that really added to the finished look of the paint work. This thing is going to be a killer model when it's finished I can't wait to see that awesome engine bay and interior with the body placed over it. Keep us posted on you progress. You should deff. get some added buss. when other builders see this at the shows next to your products. Keep up the great work bud.

Chris

Excellent build, Charlie. Your detail work looks great. What better way to showcase your products. Instead of having just an engine sitting in a dispaly case build the whole car around your stuff. Outstanding! Hope to see the finished piece, in person, soon.

Excellent build, Charlie. Your detail work looks great. What better way to showcase your products. Instead of having just an engine sitting in a dispaly case build the whole car around your stuff. Outstanding! Hope to see the finished piece, in person, soon.

Thanks Wayne, hope you can make the Titusville show this weekend.

Charlie

Pro Tech

Charlie

Awesome body work and the paint job looks amazing!!!! The color contrast between the black and your company color jumps off the pic at you just like a race car paint job should!!! Outstanding job of using BMF to seperate the two colors, that really added to the finished look of the paint work. This thing is going to be a killer model when it's finished I can't wait to see that awesome engine bay and interior with the body placed over it. Keep us posted on you progress. You should deff. get some added buss. when other builders see this at the shows next to your products. Keep up the great work bud.

Chris

Chris, thanks man! Look for the finished piece here soon. I have a show this weekend so I hope to have it done by then, we'll see how it goes!

Charlie

Pro Tech

WOW Charlie! This is one very nicely detailed project you have going! You should show the DPMCC what you are working on, them guys should see what your parts look like installed! I like the idea of promotion through your build too, the paint job is really cool! Since i have almost every part you make, i can vouch that it's all worth MORE than you charge!

Bob Black

WOW Charlie! This is one very nicely detailed project you have going! You should show the DPMCC what you are working on, them guys should see what your parts look like installed! I like the idea of promotion through your build too, the paint job is really cool! Since i have almost every part you make, i can vouch that it's all worth MORE than you charge!

Bob Black

Thanks Bob for your comments, much appreciated!

Charlie

Pro Tech

Well this one's a wrap. now what to do for my next project? Thanks to everyone for your kind comments and thanks goes out to all my customers, without you we could not do what we're doing. More pics in Drag section.

Charlie

Pro Tech

DSCN1436.jpg

DSCN1435.jpg

DSCN1434.jpg

DSCN1433.jpg

DSCN1432.jpg

DSCN1431.jpg

Hi Charlie

Great work love the detail, I would think you are going to be a very busy man once guys at shows see this.

Congrats on a great build.

Do you take paypal for orders? I would love to buy some stuff from you but by the time I get a money order in US dollars and pay the cost of 15 dollars for the money order it makes the parts rather expensive.

Edited by Mal.au

Hi Charlie

Great work love the detail, I would think you are going to be a very busy man once guys at shows see this.

Congrats on a great build.

Do you take paypal for orders? I would love to buy some stuff from you but by the time I get a money order in US dollars and pay the cost of 15 dollars for the money order it makes the parts rather expensive.

Thanks Mal.au, I hope so, that's the plan!

Also sent you PM about ordering

Charlie

Pro Tech

Thanks Mal.au, I hope so, that's the plan!

Also sent you PM about ordering

Charlie

Pro Tech

Very nice and clean work on that Mustang Charlie.

I have also been going through your web page and seen alot of goodie's there. Does all size's of your braided hose have the core in them.? Im going to start work on my 55 sport's man here soon. And im going to need all the goodie's for it.

my55chevyprosportsman027.jpg

my55chevyprosportsman026.jpg

Mr. Biggs and HD thanks for your comments!

Mr. Biggs, yes all sizes of my braided line contains a core. Thanks for your interest in my products! Also you never have to worry if I have a part you need in stock, I maintain a 100% "in stock" on all of my parts at all times!

Thanks again,

Charlie

Pro Tech