Model Cars Magazine Forum

Where's the *#+"! GAS Cap ?

Greg Myers

I wish somebody made a styrene kit of the Mark, so I could easily build Harry's version.

there is a fairly close 1/32 scale version of the Mark II, I this it's one of the early Revell multi-piece body kits but I've also seen a resin version of just the body.

there is a fairly close 1/32 scale version of the Mark II, I this it's one of the early Revell multi-piece body kits but I've also seen a resin version of just the body.

For some odd reason, I can only take 1/32 scale seriously for aircraft models. I just don't think I could get up the steam to do a custom in so small a scale. BUT...you say there's a resin body? 1/25 maybe?

For some odd reason, I can only take 1/32 scale seriously for aircraft models. I just don't think I could get up the steam to do a custom in so small a scale. BUT...you say there's a resin body? 1/25 maybe?

nah, it was a resin version (one piece) of the revell body.

I bet you could do it Bill, you have seen the 34 3-window street rod I built in 1/32 scale...right?

I have a bunch of 1/32 scale kits that are gonna get a lot of custom work, including some early 30's mopars and a 34 Ford Vicky.

old328s-vi.jpgold329s-vi.jpg

There was a promo in 1/25 scale. I'll bet someone cast them at some point.

There's a Franklin Mint 1/24 diecast. Kinda pricey to cut up though. :)

The Franklin piece is nice enough to just put on your shelf and enjoy. But if you do insist on building your own, keep track of them on eBay. Soon enough someone will offer a damaged one that will sell cheap.