Model Cars Magazine Forum

Citation Funnycar Body

There were a few, John Force even ran one. Being an avid Citation enthusiast I feel like need one. Seems like many many years ago I saw a model in a magazine but it could have been a heavily modded Revellogram.

http://public.fotki.com/VincePutt/drag_racing/funny-cars/chevy-funny-cars/chevycitaitionfunny-1/

Edited by kalbert

Hi guys is this the car you are talking about , I'm hoping to have it back from my caster in about 3-4 weeks and I'm starting to work on some decals for it . Please give me some feedback on it and if it is needed I may get it done sooner

thanks Chuck

post-4836-0-14445900-1414032911_thumb.jp

post-4836-0-93091400-1414032935_thumb.jp

Hi guys is this the car you are talking about , I'm hoping to have it back from my caster in about 3-4 weeks and I'm starting to work on some decals for it . Please give me some feedback on it and if it is needed I may get it done sooner

thanks Chuck

Waaala!!!

Just a note, some of the photos in the link are labeled wrong, the driver/ owner of the Budweiser car was Roy Harris not Clayton Harris. Clayton drove Top Fuel cars mostly not Funny Cars

Also, a few of the cars pictured in this album are not Citations. The Harris cars are Omnis and Arrows and the Bob Pickett car is an Arrow.

And, maybe very hard to find but back in the 80's David Peters and David Ostizewski both had large lists of resin funny car bodies including Citation bodies.

But, it looks like Chuck has it covered anyway.