Model Cars Magazine Forum

Four 1\32 trailers for my 1\25 trucks!

Thanks Clayton I hope to finish this projects on summer and start with a new project. They are looking good I will take some photos outside when all three are finished.

My decal skills are not very good. There are two of the three that need details to look better. Thanks for looking!!!!

It seems that I have some problem with my computer there. I was posting more photos but they didn't show at all :angry: .

Looks pretty good, very nice. Great job on both.

Thanks Clayton I made a little progress today working on the mud flaps for the belly dump and the maersk trailers.

Thanks for your kind words and encorage to keep going on this projects. I hope that some one get inspiered by this one and built a better trailer one than mine. that's why I post this progress to some get inspired and learn about how to do it (or not, we are not perfect :D ) when you work on your model. Thanks once again to all of you for you words and the others that are looking in this topic. I'm glad to be part of this forum.

Thanks Hessel I was looking in your page too!!! But at that time your trailer 1\24 and 1\25 has been gone!!! I looking foward to built one of your container chassis model. They look awesome!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mr. Drennen  sorry for the late answer my wife is using my computer to work on her job so this is one of the little time that I have for now. Glad that you like my conversion it was fun to built. I already finish to add the decals on the blue one and finish the dump trailer too. And yes, I have interest in a 20', 40' and 45' too!! of course if you have a chance. I really appreciate  your offer. 

Thanks

Jesus

Edited by Chu

Jesus,

Glad to see you back to posting in the Forums again.

Be Well

Gator

Thanks Gator, I already finish the lowboy trailer is not perfect but looks terrific. I'm trying to finish my ford c 9000 to show you all my finished builts!!

I would be ready in a couple of days.