Model Cars Magazine Forum

i am calling this one a done deal , i think..lol..the more i look at it the more i want to add..anyhoo this all started with the T600 AMT kit stretched and added a 3rd axle flowing a conversion hood (t800) from Daniel Gailloux of plaskit ..the front tires-rims ,front end, all light liens and glad hands are also from plaskit....chain binders come from Ben Wicker at class A resin...visor, bumper guide light's and stacks come from Rhino's custom truck parts....snatch blocks, D hook's radio and clipboard comes from Sandy Mcguire casters...winch ,fire extinguisher , mirrors and hood swan comes from A.I.T.M. ... the bed, winch tower and bumper is 100 % scratch built using plastruct and evergreen ..the water cooler was made out of a fishing rod and a cap from the tube of zap super glue..added detail a broom, shovel ,cheater pipes and a pry bar..

DSC02332.jpg

DSC02333.jpg

DSC02334.jpg

DSC02335.jpg

DSC02336.jpg

DSC02337.jpg

DSC02338.jpg

DSC02339.jpg

Kenny B. u are right.. the glad hands come that in case y are gonna hook a trailer to it, and thats what will be built next a 4 axle with tail rooler with 2 axle tag with a 3 axle jeep..and Jim i didn't like the way the grill was so iput some expanded metel over it to give it that git out of my way look..lol..

Edited by Swamp Dog

HI David, first of all I love your builds, i like a lot of the same subject matter, but anyways, I'm thinkin of building a t800 and I was curious as to how well the cab is cast, as well as the fit of the cab, thanks in advance!

the cab is the AMT T600..as far as the hood i have no complants..great casting...