Model Cars Magazine Forum

Laptops

To expand on what Scott said- the AMT/Ertl Rides Magazines series of kits usually had them. The Chrysler 300 and Escalade EXT did not, but I believe the rest of them did- it was on a small sprue that also included an LCD screen, and a PlayStation console and controller. The Revell Impala and Expedition police versions include one too.

To expand on what Scott said- the AMT/Ertl Rides Magazines series of kits usually had them. The Chrysler 300 and Escalade EXT did not, but I believe the rest of them did- it was on a small sprue that also included an LCD screen, and a PlayStation console and controller. The Revell Impala and Expedition police versions include one too.

Yes, i have both those kits, and making them at the moment. Although doubt if mid 90s cars had them....but thats just a guess. Lindberg Charger has one but its rather large, a bit too large unless its meant to be a big heavy durable type.

Was the old Revell Caprice with a really basic type?

The Current Impala Police Car has one in it. It's a Revell Kit.

Current Kit Number 85-1928

I'm looking at the box top for it right now.

I have a couple that are done. One as an Appleton Wisconsin Squad Car, and another one as a lowered personal vehicle, I'd be happy to drive in real life if I had the dough.

Edited by fantacmet

• 2 weeks later...

ABC Specialties has model car police items.

http://public.fotki.com/Goodguyinar416/

I just took a look, they look like direct copies of ones i have in my Lindberg or Revell etc kits

Here is my modified Revell Caprice pd computer

Just sheet stock with pinstripe tape on edge and gray painted screen stuck on keyboard from kit

greg

Look nice Greg