Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/25 Revell Ford Del Rio Ranch Wagon 2'n'1

Matt T.

quattuor hourspower

charriot_zpsf5hdxa2b.png

The horse, the second one on the left doesn't look quite right to me. Notice it's eyes are partially closed. Both front look like they're forward at the same time. Not matching the other three. Revell must have made the horses for movie! We now have photographic proof!

Scott

Edited by unclescott58

The horse, the second one on the left doesn't look quite right to me. Notice it's eyes are partially closed. Both front look like they're forward at the same time. Not matching the other three. Revell must have made the horses for movie! We now have photographic proof

Strong work. Back to "mocking the flaw-spotters" So much for the funny moments of Latin and the post getting back to the Del-Rio.

BTW, when you mock, make sure you know something about what you mock. You don't seem to know much about horses, gaits, or gallops. Google it, those of us that know horses don't want to teach you or argue about it. And fyi, horses are a lot smarter and nicer than many folks I know. Come to think of it, the glue made from hooves has more integrity than many too. :blink:

Irony is Ben Hur chariot race is full of continuity issues. http://www.moviemistakes.com/film143

9 chariots start race, 6 out. 4 finish. Hmmm.

Also, Ben Hur's horses change position. When the chariots are preparing for the race and at the starting line, the horse with the pink nose is third from the left, but at the end of the race, the pink-nosed horse is fourth from the right. I think the pic is flipped here.

Guess now I'll get called a pixel counter. Wait, pixels didn't exist in '59. And it's an epic film. Not perfect. ;)

Still gladly awaiting the Del-Rio.

Happy Easter and Chag Kasher v'same'ach

May all humans and religions be respected as one.

The horse, the second one on the left doesn't look quite right to me. Notice it's eyes are partially closed. Both front look like they're forward at the same time. Not matching the other three. Revell must have made the horses for movie! We now have photographic proof!

Scott

Must have been the steroids.

Strong work. Back to "mocking the flaw-spotters" So much for the funny moments of Latin and the post getting back to the Del-Rio.

BTW, when you mock, make sure you know something about what you mock. You don't seem to know much about horses, gaits, or gallops. Google it, those of us that know horses don't want to teach you or argue about it. And fyi, horses are a lot smarter and nicer than many folks I know. Come to think of it, the glue made from hooves has more integrity than many too. :blink:

Irony is Ben Hur chariot race is full of continuity issues. http://www.moviemistakes.com/film143

9 chariots start race, 6 out. 4 finish. Hmmm.

Also, Ben Hur's horses change position. When the chariots are preparing for the race and at the starting line, the horse with the pink nose is third from the left, but at the end of the race, the pink-nosed horse is fourth from the right. I think the pic is flipped here.

Guess now I'll get called a pixel counter. Wait, pixels didn't exist in '59. And it's an epic film. Not perfect. ;)

Still gladly awaiting the Del-Rio.

Happy Easter and Chag Kasher v'same'ach

May all humans and religions be respected as one.

Your right I know nothing about horses. That was not my point.

Scott

Of course we are not. There are the 'chosen' among us us there are the 'lesser', right?

You do not need to conmment your avatar says all.

So you have a problem with me supporting Israel? Or do I misunderstand your post? Edited by midnightprowler

I hope this kit comes out soon so this thread can die & we can all stop chopping each other into little pieces!

I haven't looked at this thread for well over a month, but I see it hasn't changed.

Steve

I am not chopping anyone into pieces, I simply do not want my beliefs lumped in as being the same as all others.

**EDIT**

The original post made an observation of what a shame it is that keyser's goodwill message should be rebuffed with misattributions out of context. That point stands; all further related posts deleted by this author for going off topic.

Edited by Chuck Kourouklis

I get the anti semitism in the world.. One of many reasons I support Israel. But sorry, any hint of we are all the same does not set well with me, and I will be vocal about it.

i do agree that he probably meant well wishes, but his last line said all religions as well.

Edited by midnightprowler

Now that's funny!

Scott

The fore mentioned horse with it's eyes partially shut went on to share the Oscar with Lee Marvin for the role he played in Cat Ballou, sadly his problem with alcohol ended his career prematurely and he died penniless and alone roaming the canyons of Los Angeles.

So you have a problem with me supporting Israel? Or do I misunderstand your post?

Yes, I have a problem with you and everyone supporting a racist terrosrist outlaw state with the worst record of human rights abuse . Yes, I have a problem with you and everyone using a platform intended for a hobby to express political/religious views. Yes, I have a problem with you and all "well informed" people trying to condemn one-sided racism using racist expressions. Classifying humans to semitics and non-semitics is in itself the utmost form of racism, especially when semitics claim to be superior to others. And the joke is, the semiticis that you are fan of are neither semitics nor related to Abraham in any form, rather turks converted to Judaism in the 10th century by purely opprtunistic motivations. Finally, and most importantly, you are free to think of what you like, but you should keep your beliefs and political views away from a model making forum. If I were a moderator I would have banned your avatar or even suspended your subscription completely.