Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aoshima Mitsubishi Pajero 2dr rerelease, *Pics in post 12!*

Jordan White

Looks like the Fujimi one is the smaller one (Pajero Jr. as they call it), not the full size like this one.

Right, it is smaller, I was just pointing out that there are some choices for them right now

Now this is interesting.. Anybody know if this kit is right-hand-drive dash only, or if it includes a left-hand-drive option?

The short wheelbase, or this one was not available in the USA, so its only going to have a RHD

• 1 month later...

Kit has been released finally! Just received mine, and it was about 29 bucks including shipping through Hobbylink Japan.

There is a good parts count for being a curbside (typical Aoshima quality), as well as a few extra parts similar to the Tamiya version with sport options (front off-road bumper, extra set of wheels, roof rack, rear ladder, extra driving lights). TIres are the excellently molded Bridgestone Desert Duelers, and everything else appears to be well molded as well. I plan on combining this with an old Tamiya kit so as to make a full detail version of the SWB Pajero/Montero.

Pics:

SAM_0093.jpg

SAM_0095.jpg

SAM_0094.jpg

SAM_0098.jpg

SAM_0097.jpg

SAM_0099.jpg

• 2 weeks later...