Model Cars Magazine Forum

2014 NFL picks and predictions......

Dirt Demon

yea, i'm out here. don't know why there isn't a thread for the NFL on the forum anyways. it's all too tight to call for me (especially for the NFC South division, hehe). I don't know about the playoffs, but I am looking for a Patriots/Packers super bowl. would love to see Arizona make it since the super bowl IS in Arizona this year.

GO BROWNS!!!

yea, I hear you. but it's boring watching a team win year after year. you need to come over to BROWNSTOWN. an adventure every week. we are exceeding EVERYONE'S expectations this year and people here are still complaining.

watch out with that Detroit team, can put up a lot of points. better keep Brady up[right also. going to be an interesting line.

Edited by tubbs

The Pats shut down the #1 offense last night..... and they shut all the Peyton Manning / Broncos fans up when they took care of them...lol..... I think New England is gonna be the #1 seed and Home field advantage through out the playoffs...... Gonna be interesting for sure Al!..lol

yea, yea, yea, #1, Go Pats, SUPERBOWL!! tom Brady, championship..... well, we have Johnny Football!! GO BROWNS!!!

lol!! you know I am just jealous,.... er, I mean joking!?

just be careful, you guys have Detroit, then Green Bay and San Diego. as of right now, there is no line on the Pats/Lions game.

I say AFC Chiefs or Patriots NFC Detroit or Green Bay lets not forget Arizona. Denver has one problem Peyton Manning has always had trouble winning the big game. I live in Tennessee I watched him loose many big games. Florida for one and never thru a touchdown pass against Vanderbilt in Nashville. Never won a National Championship. Stayed in school so he would not be drafted by the Saints. Now if Denver wins it all fine. I have no favorite but just like the game.

New England is in the weakest division in football AFC east. They beat up on the Jets, Buffulo and Miami each for 6 of their wins a year. They did beat a good team in the Colts Sunday. Chiefs are still building but play solid football. Lions and Arizona have talent with Arizona being well coached but lost their starting QB.

Dallas 2 problems Romo and Jerry Jones..

Edited by slusher

No trickery or deception with the Pats. They are winning by playing solid football with a great amount of talent surrounding Tom Brady. They are healthy and clicking on all cylinders. They are playing the same football this year like they did the years they won it all.

Browns Super Bowl winner!! I can dream anyways.

finally, a man who knows what he is talking about!!

take heed NFL!!

it's going to be a real rough road. teams were running rampant on us at the beginning of the season, now we are out Dansby and Sheard, along with 3 other starters.

No trickery or deception with the Pats. They are winning by playing solid football with a great amount of talent surrounding Tom Brady. They are healthy and clicking on all cylinders. They are playing the same football this year like they did the years they won it all.

i agree they are playing solid football, but I disagree with you on "great amount of talent surrounding Tom Brady". yes, you have Gronk and a stout offensive line, but to me, everyone else is average NFL material. you have Tom Brady who elevates everyone's play. there is not a top 5 offensive player on the Pats. and to me, that's what makes then good.

i agree they are playing solid football, but I disagree with you on "great amount of talent surrounding Tom Brady". yes, you have Gronk and a stout offensive line, but to me, everyone else is average NFL material. you have Tom Brady who elevates everyone's play. there is not a top 5 offensive player on the Pats. and to me, that's what makes then good.

Pats have beat 2 teams that are that was good, Denver and Colts. Colts has no pass rush. The weak spot is the offensive line that's how the Chiefs beat them with a pass rush.